feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
This is http://www.theirony-ies.blogspot.com
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Sunday, March 1, 2009 @ 9:06 PM
wellwellwell,
sunday again..
and i prayed to God that i can ''talk'' abd ''mix'' with the church people
yeah kinda works in a way
but towards the end of church it got kinda lonely..
ok nvm

AND I WALK IN THE RAIN AGAIN...hope i don't fall sick :S
never bring umbrella-ella-ella-ehh again =.O
raining then affects my mood like alot
esp today
so went home
with me drenched and all emo-istic
so went to CAMWHORE
[:
then i CHEER UP IMMENSELY [learnt that chym word from Mrs Cherylyn Koh xD ]

then found that i had 3 waterproof jackets at home :O
2 BLUE and 1 ARMY
so cool eh [:
then i camwhore in the ARMY jacket (:
hehe but too lazy to upload xb

anw in church,
I REALLY LIVE UP TO MY ''little miss TROUBLE'' shirt =.O
why leh ?
cuz
1. alto section only got 3 people, lena, peipei and me
lena sick; never come,
then peipei got ''sheng ming xuan''
then ONLY LEFT ME
ALAMAAAA ~~~
then i SOLO
zzz luckily i got over my NERVOUS-ness then i never BLACK OUT .__.
have to make sure that will not happen again :X

2. i NEVER BRING umbrella AGAIN
left my umbrella on the table at home =.=
ZZZZ!!!

3. I almost mistook Jolene for Lena :X
luckily i never call her ''lena''
so paiseh mannxx

yeahyeah
sia suay can =.=
anw I'm still kinda troubled over that thing
but I've decided to leave the entire matter to Fate[God] and partly to ___
let
Fate[God] decide it bahh
and Rather I be sad than ___ be sad..

okok bb
and DAMN
i still HAVENT PACK MY FREAKING BAG FOR COHORT CAMP
damn...