Friday, February 27, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
zzz today I got back my HCL and A Math paperwell hcl got 42/50
ok [: that's pretty fine
then a math
i wasnt expecting a good grade
well,..it turns out pretty bad
no, ,...really super ultra bad
11/40
failed
then talked with the teacher
:X
the reason why Im putting this on my blog is because
Im rather glad that I failed this time round
Im not sad or disappointed but
thank God
cuz this is only common test
luckily not Olevels luhh
ok nvm
anw today SUPPOSED to have auditions
but didn't
cuz conductor sick ... fever...
ok nvm
then Jolene [church]
told me that 13March i was SUPPOSED to lead worship for the night tour
zzz then found out that I COULDN'T GO
because I HAD THEORY EXAM THE NEXT DAY
so sad...
i was looking forward to it...
sigh....
What to do sia?
i cannot help it but ask someone else to replace me right?
haizz
anw,
some things I really wanna say today,
"You Piss Me Off"
"In Terms Of Density,
Guys are ALWAYS ALWAYS denser than Girls"
Jia You me [:






