Tuesday, February 24, 2009 @ 8:46 PM
haiz i very 泄气 now i hate SS mann
just another form of history =.O
sometimes i feel that life's a total disaster
and I'm tired of trying to clear up the mess that I've made
I'm just gonna quit and heck care
people can poke their noses in my affair and I'm gonna scold them like never before
RAAAWWRRR
but then,
life's fun
and as long as I have my laughter,
soon,
I will make life [ fate ] go MY WAY
hehe [:
* i gave it to you
then told you to keep it nicely, cherish it
cuz i don't have another [clone] of it
then YOU go juggle it around
and toss it here and there
no wonder it's lost now =.O
your own fault larh =.U
then I HAD TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS
and GO LOOK FOR IT
now that i've found it,
i will NEVER give it to you again
don't come and disturb me for it *
JIAYOU! me[:






