feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
This is http://www.theirony-ies.blogspot.com
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 7:46 PM
YAW
hah [:
i damn IMBA sia (:
hah i learnt that word from my Awesome Cousin Yunning
(aiya is aunt hah)
hahha

ok nvm

i had chem test today
but didn't bring the chem books home to study -,-
wthh larh
zzzz then this morn had to rush to revise
luckily ytd chong min was damn nice to help me revise online [x
zzz

heh today was damn H.Y.P.E.R.
as usual [:

we started off the day with : PHYSICS
then we were copying how the physics teacher pronounce, "normal"
he said,
"...measure with reference to the NU-UU-ORR-MAA-AAL"
can you compare the diff?
"NU-UU-ORR-MAA-AAL" and "normal"
whaha
i think it would be funnier if u heard it yourself luh

ok nvm
zzz haiya today damn funny
but I'm too lazy to blog everything down here
because:
I HAVEN'T EAT MY FREAKING DINNER!!!!!!!

heh
bb [x

**...is a game where everyone will have their turn to fall
but I WON'T
because I'M THE AUDIENCE {: **
wthhell haha


~~ hey can you leave my friend alone?
she alrd said that she don't want you to pester her
can you NOT stick to her like some LEECH?
wtff larh get lost ~~