Monday was Awesome [:
Hah today damn funny sia
[:
First, we started off the day with: FT admin
Mrs Lim was asking around our blood type
But I really dunno lehh
Cuz I took blood tests, but the hospital never record down =.=
Zzz larh
PHYSICs
Then Mr Wee was like, “APPARENT”
But say until like AP-PA-RA-ANT
-.-
heh then I dunno how to spell -.-
so retarded mann =.=
Ok nvm
Then we have the ‘’awesome PE ‘’ heh
Then that Justin damn funny sia
Keep saying the balls wad ‘S’ size
Then have wad ‘L’ size
Aiya damn sick hahah
Then paul damn wthhell larhh
Everytime cannot throw straight
Damn scared the shotput thingy hit my head sia
must buy insurance
LOL
Then when we sitting down,
Weiying stella and the bunch kept rolling the ball around
Near to people’s BUTT =.=
Then say wad egg thingy DAMN SICK SIA
Zz
Then EL the FUNNIEST
Had our EL compo back
I only got 16/30 =.=
Sadcase
Anw,
We did some ‘’overall view of MISTAKES”
Cases :
- The plate of chicken rice never left my eyes
Me : :::laugh until speechless :::
Mrs Koh : So the rice stuck on your eyes larh ?
3D : HAHHAAH
- The golden opportunity seemed to be staring at me in the face.
- During dinner, laughter and chatter filled the table as usual.
Mrs Koh : Weird people; they don’t eat proper food like rice.
- My face lit up.
- Us : well our faces cannot be lit up because we are NOT SHINY hahhahah
And we are matchsticks
Then mrs koh asked dunno who to correct the sentence
Then the unknown person said,
”Ehh,…My face lighted up
Mrs Koh : HUH?!! Oh you are LUMINOUS???!!!! I’ll go get a matchstick to light your face up
3D : laugh until ROLF
E math , Mr Kang
HHHHHAAAAHHA
See his face I want to laugh liao
Then he taught us some general formula today
And how the formula originate
Then me, the STUPID ONE, go copy it down
Then when I FINALLY REALISED THAT IT WAS JUST HOW HE GOT THE GENERAL FORMULA,
I was like =.= WTHH I can MEMORISE LARHH
Then WORSE OF ALL,
The entire chunk was ACTUALLY PRINTED IN MY E MATH BOOK
=.=
waste my time and ink go copy sia
Wthhell
Thn ltr the jiyu keep saying ‘’HUH???!!!”
Then mr kang was like,
“STOP HUH-ING LIKE SOME ELDERLY PEOPLE LARH”
me and weiling’s response :hahaha
mr kang,
“OR IS IT THAT YOUR ENGLISH VERY PO-OR??”
me and weiling’s response : HAHHAHAHAHHA
then ltr dunno who go say,
“THEN EXAM HAVE TO REMEMBER THE ‘BAMG BAM” of STUFFS ANOT? “
Mr Kang : HUH??!!! WHAT BAMGBAM???
Class : WTHH ROLF
Hah seems like school is DAMN FUNNY SIA
Woots I LOVE SCHOOL [x
Anw IM SUPER NICE KAY(:
I printed my EL notes for juniors F.O.C.
Then print until my printer no ink =.=
IM NICE [x






