Monday, February 23, 2009 @ 6:49 PM
::: Monday :::wellwell ,
3 subjects
EL - managed to clear essay writing .
- Topic : Questions
- type : sad story
- comments : well FIRST time writing sad story luhh ..so if fail then i also don't really mind...
HCL - heh i got study the ''yan yu'' so yupp, easy paper for me [:
A MAth - where I SCREWED UP
- tried to attemp Q5 but do halfway then decide that my solution is wrong. so i cancelled the entire thing...but then after the paper, MY FRIEN SAID THAT my solution was correct.. T__T
thus , 8m gone
- then Q2 also gone case...duunno how to do =.=
- here's the MOST AMAZING PART : well seeing that i couldnt do any more Qs, i just sat there, stare at the Q CALMLY and thought about it SLOWLY and ENJOY the cooling BREEZE ..so RELAXING
well guess God wasn't kidding when I prayed for CALMNESS and PEACE IN MY HEART throughtout the ENTIRE tests [:
if it was just me, guess I would have PANIC hehehhe
HAHHHA
okok
tmr got 2 more subjects to clear [:
HIST elect and PHYSICS
oh well,...physics is {:
and I HATE TREATY OF VERSAILLES LARH damn it
summore still got wad 12m essay =.O
wtf
okok
JIAYOU me (:






