Thursday, February 26, 2009 @ 5:49 PM
ZZZ CHOIR AUDITION 2ND ROUND TMR JIA YOU ME... dont wan screw up
HURRAY I CLEARED THE LAST 2 PAPERS TODAY but screwed up for geog i think aiya heck care larh
okok another nice song to introduce ... Love Story by Taylor Swift lyrics are absolutely great..suits me but then..melody --anti climax [ no offense to anyone out there ]
magii mee very nice [ ok that was random larh ] but i tried cooking today again HURRAY my magee mee taste alright [: WOOHOO I ROCK hehe [:
okok... mood is not very stable now.. but heck care larh i HEADACHE NOW zzz anw, if time about go back, ::: rewind ::: i would NOT ''blast off like a rocket'' i will slowly take my time.. and yar, try to cherish the people around me more bahh.. anw yupp, as wad i've discussed with my friends today, relationship life and study life CANNOT overlap each other that's MY resolution for this year [:
anw i saw sth from my ''OUR DAILY BREAD" book in case you dunno wad's that, that book is my devotional book larh anw i saw this meaningful passage :
In the movie FEVER PITCH, Ben Wrightman is crazy about the Boston Red Sox baseball team. he rarely misses a game during the spring and summer months
One winter, Ben falls in love with a young woman named Lindsey and wins her heart. then Spring rolls around, and she finds out that he's a different person during baseball season. He has no time for her unless she goes to the games with him.
When Lindsey ends her relationship with Ben because of his fanaticism, he talks with a young friend who says, "You love the Sox. But tell me, have they ever loved you back ?" Those words caused Ben to analyze his priorities and to give him more time to the woman he loves, who loves him back.
we pour our lives into hobbies, pleasure, activities and work - many good things. But two things should always be thought about when making our choices. Jesus said, "You shall love the Lord you God with all your heart, all your soul and with all your mind.... You shall love your neighbor as yourself" [matt 22:37,39]
when it seems our life is getting out of balance, the question, "Has that hobby or activity or thing ever loved me back? " may help to keep us in check. loving God and loving people are what really counts
anw i found out that I going cohort camp next wk .__. ok with the Sec2s >__. :::neutral ::: i know that my activities are gonna be tough anw this will be MY THIRD TIME GOING THERE -.- i went there during sec1 with the church sec 2 with the cohort during cohort camp sec3 [ next wk] for cohort camp luckily this time we sec3s are sleeping in the resort [: sec2 we slept in the tents =.= heh
\yeah i know my post is kinda long.. hehe JIAYOU me [:
|
profile
introduction
MARSHMELLOW :D
Hi, I'm Marshmellow. 19 november is my birthday[: I don't do sweet-talking so don't expect to hear sweet things from me. [ except when I am damn pissed off. I just like to use honey-ed terms when I'm angry. It's my habit. Shoo! ] I like peppermint-flavour ice cream. I am crazy,hyper and I love doing spastic faces {eg. CKP FACE} Kajiao-ing people is my hobby(: I live an epic life :D Imma good girl, I love God, my family, and all my friends.[you wouldn't be called a friend if i don't love you right?] I play piano and guitar[hate sight-reading] Choir is my cca. Black is my favorite colour for accessories. My favourite colour combination is Black and White/Pink. Self-introduction is such a long bunch of "I" and "me" etc. And how long more do I have to do this intro? -.-
I want: Black cotton leggings. Contacts.More $$. One m)phosis bag.One more Converse.More Shopping. Unlimited sms.
Good Results.Hair Grow Faster.More shoes. One pair high heels.To be thin.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
Thursday, February 26, 2009 @ 5:49 PM
ZZZ CHOIR AUDITION 2ND ROUND TMR JIA YOU ME... dont wan screw up
HURRAY I CLEARED THE LAST 2 PAPERS TODAY but screwed up for geog i think aiya heck care larh
okok another nice song to introduce ... Love Story by Taylor Swift lyrics are absolutely great..suits me but then..melody --anti climax [ no offense to anyone out there ]
magii mee very nice [ ok that was random larh ] but i tried cooking today again HURRAY my magee mee taste alright [: WOOHOO I ROCK hehe [:
okok... mood is not very stable now.. but heck care larh i HEADACHE NOW zzz anw, if time about go back, ::: rewind ::: i would NOT ''blast off like a rocket'' i will slowly take my time.. and yar, try to cherish the people around me more bahh.. anw yupp, as wad i've discussed with my friends today, relationship life and study life CANNOT overlap each other that's MY resolution for this year [:
anw i saw sth from my ''OUR DAILY BREAD" book in case you dunno wad's that, that book is my devotional book larh anw i saw this meaningful passage :
In the movie FEVER PITCH, Ben Wrightman is crazy about the Boston Red Sox baseball team. he rarely misses a game during the spring and summer months
One winter, Ben falls in love with a young woman named Lindsey and wins her heart. then Spring rolls around, and she finds out that he's a different person during baseball season. He has no time for her unless she goes to the games with him.
When Lindsey ends her relationship with Ben because of his fanaticism, he talks with a young friend who says, "You love the Sox. But tell me, have they ever loved you back ?" Those words caused Ben to analyze his priorities and to give him more time to the woman he loves, who loves him back.
we pour our lives into hobbies, pleasure, activities and work - many good things. But two things should always be thought about when making our choices. Jesus said, "You shall love the Lord you God with all your heart, all your soul and with all your mind.... You shall love your neighbor as yourself" [matt 22:37,39]
when it seems our life is getting out of balance, the question, "Has that hobby or activity or thing ever loved me back? " may help to keep us in check. loving God and loving people are what really counts
anw i found out that I going cohort camp next wk .__. ok with the Sec2s >__. :::neutral ::: i know that my activities are gonna be tough anw this will be MY THIRD TIME GOING THERE -.- i went there during sec1 with the church sec 2 with the cohort during cohort camp sec3 [ next wk] for cohort camp luckily this time we sec3s are sleeping in the resort [: sec2 we slept in the tents =.= heh
\yeah i know my post is kinda long.. hehe JIAYOU me [:
|
|
|