feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
This is http://www.theirony-ies.blogspot.com
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 9:59 PM
one sentence -
"I really Don't Want to give a damn about that matter anymore.
I've sent my appeal to Fate

and Fate can either approve or turn down my letter of appeal
I really don't wanna care anymore
~waiting for Fate's Verdict ~"

guess you guys might have noticed that some ''hammy''
[ POSER!! ]
on my tagboard

so here's the deal :
You tag without name
or use my nicknames,
I delete you tags


there's no unfair or wad bias stuffs here
cuz it's my blog

and you will please follow my rules here.

anwanw
today,
someone - EFF HIM UPSID
E DOWN LARH
me - even if he is the right side up i also dunwan give my virginity to him
HAHHAHAH
okok im officially damn high now


today i went out from 9am to 9pm
cool haha
then morn had choir as usual
then aft choir went BUGIS and CITYHALL with
evelyn [:
then she bought LITTLE MISS TEE
then went home

but i went to Parkway meet my dad
end up i got my specs fixed [:

then dad was nice (:
and decided to buy my new sports shoes :D
so went royal sporting house
then saw wad 25% off if u trade in you old sports shoes kind of stuff
just like the levis but the old sports shoes go to savaltion army luh
then ok,
DAD sent me home to bring
one of his 4 pairs of sports shoes =.=
went home then

i ltr before going PP
i went to buy LITTLE MISS TEE secretly heheh
then i stuff the TEE into my BIGBIG wallet [:
so that my parents wont see it (:












ok so conclusion :
I have a new pair of sports shoes - Reebok
i have a new little miss tee - little miss TROUBLE
hahahha
ok post not that interesting today cuz im freaking TIRED

one sentence -
"I really Don't Want to give a damn about that matter anymore.
I've sent my appeal to Fate
and Fate can either approve or turn down my letter of appeal
I really don't wanna care anymore
~waiting for Fate's Verdict ~"