Friday, August 29, 2008 @ 4:50 PM
Went back to NAPS i feel so EMPTY now
and sad
just now i CRIED when i saw imen
well PRACTICALLY cried
everyone was like SHOCKED
ha
honestly speaking im kinda shocked myself
didnt know that i miss her to THAT EXTEND
luckily Mr Faizal didnt see me
heng sia
when i saw the class boys,
i COULDNT remember zhao yan's name and alwin seto's name
and that IDIOT OF BRYAN TEO AND LEOW YANYANG were like,
"OOhhh CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS"
until i KICKED LOEW YAN YANG IN THE LEG
HAHA TO THEM
and did I mention???
that I HATE CHRIS
and then saw Mr Faizal and Mdm Tan
haiz
then went to PP with weilin go eat ice cream
OMG
and ryan tan wore a hairband[WTF????!!!!!]
kena forced by Mdm Tan to comment on that
and Bryan Teo was FLIRTING HARD with Wei Lin
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
disgusting
and total: i Cried TWICE
once in Imen's face,
once afterwards in wei lin's face
guess I missed NAPS's memories too much
some other things:
always giving others advice when they have relationship trouble,
now, when I'm in trouble,
I can't do anything
I know I have to stop loving you
but I just CANNOT do it
end up,
when I have stop 99% recalling and looking at you,
when I started avoiding you, resorting to every ways and means to do it,
when I was so close to succeeding and achieving my goal,
you come and appear in my face,
confuse me with your existence,
making me doubt my decision.
you ruined my plan
and now I'm back to Square 1:
to decide if I wanna continue with loving you
i'm afraid to love;
afraid to get hurt,
afraid to believe the hopes that you gave me are false
afraid of rejection
you tell me what to do
I really can't forget you
I want to continue loving you
you tell me exactly what to do






