Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 6:07 PM
ahhhh feeling extremely DEPRESSEDand I dunno why
* THIS PART GOT CUT OFF,
BY THE REQUEST OF SOME PEOPLE
that's how professional and experienced I am
and I'll tell all the happenings now to Lena chong and perhaps Evelyn
and yeah, I Don't Trust LZQ now
i'll tell Lena what happened between my-X and me
and my new target,
and some weirdo who ******* me
* THIS PART IS OFFICIALLY DELETED.
MISS THE GOSSIPS?
TOO BAD *
AIYA VERY MESSY LARHH
for now Im Gonna Concentrate In My Studies
and if anyone ask,
I'll SLAP THEIR FACES
had choir performance BOTH ytd and today
ytd was school choir
today was church choir
wore PINK skinnies
so.......unique yeah
school choir was better than ever
was quite close to my SL
and she confide in me that she also dislike some girl
tralalalalala
no photos coiz my silly phone cant connect to the com
grrrrrrrr
PS I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING LZQ
AND KICKING NHX'S BUTT
oh I feel so hurt[!!!]
weilin and sharon are TRUSTABLE
UNLIKE THOSE UNGLAM PEOPLE
MENTION IN BIGBIG SIZE FONTS






