feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
This is http://www.theirony-ies.blogspot.com
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Monday, August 4, 2008 @ 8:52 PM
13-
A mumber with lots of memories

****-
A brand full of regrets

P6-
A Year of Freedom very much missed

Imen-
A bestie with much loves<33>

P6.3-
A gathering that I want

Memories-
A Video that I would like to Rewind and Retake Every Single Scene

changed blogskin
today so ENTIRELY BORED
no one entertained me
!!!

feeling really weird
"hate that I love you.....but just can't let you go"
guess Rihanna's song suit me quite well
SIGHHHHH

and I Just Cant forget about ***
simple can't
and it's been like MORE THAN 2 years know
so pissed with my self
such a SIMPLE task of forgetting and yet I can't do it

by the way,
last wk the TV spoiled
and MY MOM OPENED RED WINE TO CELEBRATE
WTH????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new tv arrived today
VERY FAT

and good news
finally BOUGHT A NEW PIANO
german (:
but need wait for TWO WEEKS to arrive
WTH!!!!!!!!!!

CA coming
shall work eXtremely hard
and PUSH ALL THOUGHTS OF HIM OUT OF MY MIND
AND REPLACE THEM WITH NOTES OF WATEVA SUBJECTS THERE IS



P.S.
I RETAKE SHUTTLERUN!!!!!!
10.60s
not bad uh? (: