feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
This is http://www.theirony-ies.blogspot.com
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 6:28 PM

and remind me of ytd

then ytd we SKIPPED bs and had sharing sessions

then we go ask Conz about her company and then

dunno why ended up talking about wad type of guys we like

BLEAH

and she thot that I like PATIENT GUYS

and I was like:

"WAd THE HECK!!! I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PATIENCE LEHHH.

AND I HATE THOSE TOO PATIENCE ONE"

they rebutted:

"YOU IMPATIENT THEN YOUR GUY OF COIZ MUST BE PATIENT ONE LARRHHH"

ME:"HUMPH.I'M A NAUGHTY BAD GIRL SO I LIKE NAUGHTY BAD GUYS(:"

ok,

patience can,

but only allowed a LITTLE

too much patience make me puke

AND I STILL HAVE A RECTANGULAR HOLE IN MY LEFT FOOT.....

.......................................................may my tears flood the world....................................................