Monday, July 21, 2008 @ 5:17 PM
.jpg)
guess I owe a lot of posts
starting with FRIDAY
class boys go throw one guy's shoe somewhere and he couldnt find it
worse of all: he didnt wear socks to school
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
and worse still : HE PAINTED HIS TOE NAILS BLACK
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
summore he has a CONVERSE HANDBAG
and he CARRIES IT TO SCHOOL
digusting
then found out that in the other class
got one guy call jeffon or wad wan
then he do MEDICURE
DOUBLE EWWWWWWWWWWW
then went to 2d class for higher MT
and when the teacher was projecting some love poems
and then when she pulled down the screen,
then,
we saw this:

FUNNY EH
then SUNDAY
i've always been waiting for sundays
and yet i felt so sad
and i dunno why...................
small print:
during the 1724 worship, i almost cried
but not because of the songs ,
it's because of MY STUPID EFF_YOU mood
then choir:
wat i wanna say is that: WE REALLY IMPROVED A HELL DAMN LOT
and on dunnnnnnnnno wad day:
to the dunnnnnnnnno wad person:
I thought you wld be there when I wanna cry
I thought that your shoulder wld gimme comfort
but you proved to me that those were just thoughts
my thoughts
well fine
I'll never expect those three words from you ever again
I wished that you never appeared in my life
and now,
whatever you say,
explain,
I wouldn't believe you ever again
you've hurt me enough








