Saturday, August 16, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
went to Justin's farewell party bloody fun we end up splashing each other then play wat hide-and-seek-and-catching and i team up with YiXun and CongJing lols went to carpark to hide and run here and there felt like last time that type of fun and thrill yeah so THANKS A LOT in the end, me, chester, hongxun, zhiqing, lena end up splashing each other in the swimming pool and kena caught by security guard[TOAD FACE] but we nvr care hongxun kena splash like A HELL DAMN LOT mostly BY ME(:(:(: then went to eat marshmellows then Chaowang volunteer help me bbq the marshmellows so NICE(: unlike ahemahem someone THANKS A LOT(:
took photos with zhiqing, lena, chester, chaowang and hongxun oh ahahahah then hongxun very extra every photo got his face butthen he very nice go walk to outside the busstop with me THANKS A LOT(: but ltr he PANGSEH me lor wahlao went off first leh HUMPH!!!!!!!!! but shadn't blame him, after all, he ltr might kena scolding from his mommy for 1) coming back so LATE 2) coming back ALL WET
then had to wait for parents and brother at my house the busstop then they come back and my brother was like, "SUpple me," then i go smack him then he said, "supple me........no wait, I'll do it myself" then he go smack himself -.- but he is still cute
friday went to PP with lena and zhiqing then they brought along a 'surprise' end up they ask hongxun along butthen he ultra rich can buy the shirt and tie which cost like 80+ bucks freakish sia then went into some shop and play pillowfight haha
i think i flunk oral both HCL and EL ah nvm next time i'll work hard HCL i ON THAT DAY OF THE ORAL EXAM THEN THE HCL TEACHER TELL US SAY WE THAT DAY GOT ORAL wahlao i want smack her the el oral the teacher say the topic of the conversation so softly i heard,"state a severe weather ACCIDENT that you experienced" but the actual thing was "state a severe weather CONDITION that you experienced" alamahhhhhhhh
anyway gtg sleep 2mr is a SUNDAY [HURRAY!!!] see you guys 2mr (:
|
profile
introduction
MARSHMELLOW :D
Hi, I'm Marshmellow. 19 november is my birthday[: I don't do sweet-talking so don't expect to hear sweet things from me. [ except when I am damn pissed off. I just like to use honey-ed terms when I'm angry. It's my habit. Shoo! ] I like peppermint-flavour ice cream. I am crazy,hyper and I love doing spastic faces {eg. CKP FACE} Kajiao-ing people is my hobby(: I live an epic life :D Imma good girl, I love God, my family, and all my friends.[you wouldn't be called a friend if i don't love you right?] I play piano and guitar[hate sight-reading] Choir is my cca. Black is my favorite colour for accessories. My favourite colour combination is Black and White/Pink. Self-introduction is such a long bunch of "I" and "me" etc. And how long more do I have to do this intro? -.-
I want: Black cotton leggings. Contacts.More $$. One m)phosis bag.One more Converse.More Shopping. Unlimited sms.
Good Results.Hair Grow Faster.More shoes. One pair high heels.To be thin.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
Saturday, August 16, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
went to Justin's farewell party bloody fun we end up splashing each other then play wat hide-and-seek-and-catching and i team up with YiXun and CongJing lols went to carpark to hide and run here and there felt like last time that type of fun and thrill yeah so THANKS A LOT in the end, me, chester, hongxun, zhiqing, lena end up splashing each other in the swimming pool and kena caught by security guard[TOAD FACE] but we nvr care hongxun kena splash like A HELL DAMN LOT mostly BY ME(:(:(: then went to eat marshmellows then Chaowang volunteer help me bbq the marshmellows so NICE(: unlike ahemahem someone THANKS A LOT(:
took photos with zhiqing, lena, chester, chaowang and hongxun oh ahahahah then hongxun very extra every photo got his face butthen he very nice go walk to outside the busstop with me THANKS A LOT(: but ltr he PANGSEH me lor wahlao went off first leh HUMPH!!!!!!!!! but shadn't blame him, after all, he ltr might kena scolding from his mommy for 1) coming back so LATE 2) coming back ALL WET
then had to wait for parents and brother at my house the busstop then they come back and my brother was like, "SUpple me," then i go smack him then he said, "supple me........no wait, I'll do it myself" then he go smack himself -.- but he is still cute
friday went to PP with lena and zhiqing then they brought along a 'surprise' end up they ask hongxun along butthen he ultra rich can buy the shirt and tie which cost like 80+ bucks freakish sia then went into some shop and play pillowfight haha
i think i flunk oral both HCL and EL ah nvm next time i'll work hard HCL i ON THAT DAY OF THE ORAL EXAM THEN THE HCL TEACHER TELL US SAY WE THAT DAY GOT ORAL wahlao i want smack her the el oral the teacher say the topic of the conversation so softly i heard,"state a severe weather ACCIDENT that you experienced" but the actual thing was "state a severe weather CONDITION that you experienced" alamahhhhhhhh
anyway gtg sleep 2mr is a SUNDAY [HURRAY!!!] see you guys 2mr (:
|
|
|