Tuesday, March 17, 2009 @ 6:11 PM
i am damn confused now... ok, let's start with the happy post... today is FREAKING FUNNEHH {:
had choir... then Mr Kwei was like asking the sops to be more hyao [ idk if that is how you spell it ] then the bass and tenors to be more man xP heheh then when we were at the "KUANG QEI QEI" par, Mr Kwei go take out tissue paper then wave it in our faces in a DAMN NIANG way .__. then couldn't control the U.R.G.E. to laugh hehhe [:
oh yeah... -.- the band people left some 'souvenirs' for us choir mates... their SALIVA -.- then i know some of the guys kena :b so damn digusting can .__.
oh yeah, then we stood in quartet position today i was damn scared of the 2 guys beside me can -.- they blasted.. but luckily i still managed to get my note, but rhythm wise, i think i have to work harder :X i stood inbetween bryan halim and ian tsun [ is that how you spell ? ] then that aaron yuri tay go ask ian to blast -.- wadever mann. my ears going deaf o.O tmr i blast back {x
then went to pizza hut with Wei Ying, Siu Yen and Evelyn haha i think siuyen damn funny please .__. he was eating his pizza then he breathed out then all the chilli in front of him went ''flying'' then he started bursting out and laugh then apparently more air came out and MORE CHILLI WENT "FLYING" ahah wtheck then he kept pestering weiying about wad vegetarian stuffs hhahah
oh yeah, then I go laugh at weiying's phone which looks like some aircon remote control >.< then she damn pissed cuz i said,
"ltr at night in the dark you think that your phone is the aircon remote control then I LAUGH HEHHEEH" siuyen added on, "at night in the dark, then you think that the room temp. too hot, then you went around grabbing for the remote control then you found it then presspresspress but nothing happened so you were damn PISSED so you threw the remote control on the floor then STOMP ON IT but when you switched on the lights, then you found out that it was actually YOUR PHONE" wthh mann i think weiying is like DAMN PISSED hehhe xD so freaking funny thn evelyn and i were laughing away at that weiying and siuyen's conversation mostly about vegies
went PP with weiying,evelyn,sara, huimin and weiling hehe its damn funny..
then i damn suay can my skin wasnt peeling lorr then at the sop-alto combine, i stood nxt to weiying then her skin was peeling then dunno why aft that, i go music room then found out that my skin was peeling as well =.= then weiying go LAUGH AT ME +.+
kk still got alot of funny stuffs but im too tired to blog now zzz kk bb
|
profile
introduction
MARSHMELLOW :D
Hi, I'm Marshmellow. 19 november is my birthday[: I don't do sweet-talking so don't expect to hear sweet things from me. [ except when I am damn pissed off. I just like to use honey-ed terms when I'm angry. It's my habit. Shoo! ] I like peppermint-flavour ice cream. I am crazy,hyper and I love doing spastic faces {eg. CKP FACE} Kajiao-ing people is my hobby(: I live an epic life :D Imma good girl, I love God, my family, and all my friends.[you wouldn't be called a friend if i don't love you right?] I play piano and guitar[hate sight-reading] Choir is my cca. Black is my favorite colour for accessories. My favourite colour combination is Black and White/Pink. Self-introduction is such a long bunch of "I" and "me" etc. And how long more do I have to do this intro? -.-
I want: Black cotton leggings. Contacts.More $$. One m)phosis bag.One more Converse.More Shopping. Unlimited sms.
Good Results.Hair Grow Faster.More shoes. One pair high heels.To be thin.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 @ 6:11 PM
i am damn confused now... ok, let's start with the happy post... today is FREAKING FUNNEHH {:
had choir... then Mr Kwei was like asking the sops to be more hyao [ idk if that is how you spell it ] then the bass and tenors to be more man xP heheh then when we were at the "KUANG QEI QEI" par, Mr Kwei go take out tissue paper then wave it in our faces in a DAMN NIANG way .__. then couldn't control the U.R.G.E. to laugh hehhe [:
oh yeah... -.- the band people left some 'souvenirs' for us choir mates... their SALIVA -.- then i know some of the guys kena :b so damn digusting can .__.
oh yeah, then we stood in quartet position today i was damn scared of the 2 guys beside me can -.- they blasted.. but luckily i still managed to get my note, but rhythm wise, i think i have to work harder :X i stood inbetween bryan halim and ian tsun [ is that how you spell ? ] then that aaron yuri tay go ask ian to blast -.- wadever mann. my ears going deaf o.O tmr i blast back {x
then went to pizza hut with Wei Ying, Siu Yen and Evelyn haha i think siuyen damn funny please .__. he was eating his pizza then he breathed out then all the chilli in front of him went ''flying'' then he started bursting out and laugh then apparently more air came out and MORE CHILLI WENT "FLYING" ahah wtheck then he kept pestering weiying about wad vegetarian stuffs hhahah
oh yeah, then I go laugh at weiying's phone which looks like some aircon remote control >.< then she damn pissed cuz i said,
"ltr at night in the dark you think that your phone is the aircon remote control then I LAUGH HEHHEEH" siuyen added on, "at night in the dark, then you think that the room temp. too hot, then you went around grabbing for the remote control then you found it then presspresspress but nothing happened so you were damn PISSED so you threw the remote control on the floor then STOMP ON IT but when you switched on the lights, then you found out that it was actually YOUR PHONE" wthh mann i think weiying is like DAMN PISSED hehhe xD so freaking funny thn evelyn and i were laughing away at that weiying and siuyen's conversation mostly about vegies
went PP with weiying,evelyn,sara, huimin and weiling hehe its damn funny..
then i damn suay can my skin wasnt peeling lorr then at the sop-alto combine, i stood nxt to weiying then her skin was peeling then dunno why aft that, i go music room then found out that my skin was peeling as well =.= then weiying go LAUGH AT ME +.+
kk still got alot of funny stuffs but im too tired to blog now zzz kk bb
|
|
|