Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
weiying was right - try thinkng from __'s point of view ok fine.
well from __'s point of view of the entire incident, he might, ok Most Probably, be feeling hurt [super] hurt BUT I DON'T SEE WHY HE IS HURT becuz HE started the entire thing so if things become like this, shouldnt HE be happy?
zzz let's NOT sidetrack get back to the main topic : think from __'s point of view; try to understand ___'s feelings
he could be feeling lost, sad, heartbroken ? really confused [like i do] don't know what to do next well, COULD
arghh i had enough of this seriously enough tell me what i should do tell me how you feel otherwise i'll end up making stupid conclusions
im just dumb to get myself messed up did i make a right choice to wait? ........................doubting myself
____________________________________________
on the other hand, i have ENOUGH problems to fill my life and i don't believe what they told me -.- i chosed not to cuz it's RETARDED, SENSELESS, and it's LAME
....................and you people will not spread weird rumours about me thanksalot
well, i've changed the song on my blog just to suit my mood ::: mixture of helplessness, hurt, torn ::: let's all be calm and think this out in a rationale manner -can't- ok then wadever i cant help what my brain or my heart wants to think or feel and im certainly NOT going to care. im gonna let my feelings run wild. cuz im going crazy . _______________________________________________________
beneath all these chaotic stuffs thats going on in my life, there's one thing that im quite happy with [: well, my hair is growing longer :DD at least it appears to well, whatever
_______________________________________________________
im just dumb or wad luh when i dont wanna cry, when i want to stay strong and happy and keep up my cheerful exterior, tears just come and overtake my life =.=
when my friends are sad, i wanted to cry along with them but tears just wouldn't come -.- no matter how sad i tried to be +.+
_______________________________________________________
and YOU, womann , you hurt my friend, what's more, ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS wtf
#1. you show off your ''wonderful'' results to me when I FAILED THAT SUBJECT or i just scraped past with a few marks to spare harping your joys on my sorrows
and when I GET HIGHER MARKS THAN YOU, YOU DIAMDIAM =.=
#2 you hurt me nvm, but you HURT one of my besfriends and I WONT forgive you. just because you __________ doesnt MEAN that YOU can go BRAG about your success to other people who has ''appear'' to fail to you
you watch out.
__________________________________________________
wadever people. im just hurt and pissed and sad today
|
profile
introduction
MARSHMELLOW :D
Hi, I'm Marshmellow. 19 november is my birthday[: I don't do sweet-talking so don't expect to hear sweet things from me. [ except when I am damn pissed off. I just like to use honey-ed terms when I'm angry. It's my habit. Shoo! ] I like peppermint-flavour ice cream. I am crazy,hyper and I love doing spastic faces {eg. CKP FACE} Kajiao-ing people is my hobby(: I live an epic life :D Imma good girl, I love God, my family, and all my friends.[you wouldn't be called a friend if i don't love you right?] I play piano and guitar[hate sight-reading] Choir is my cca. Black is my favorite colour for accessories. My favourite colour combination is Black and White/Pink. Self-introduction is such a long bunch of "I" and "me" etc. And how long more do I have to do this intro? -.-
I want: Black cotton leggings. Contacts.More $$. One m)phosis bag.One more Converse.More Shopping. Unlimited sms.
Good Results.Hair Grow Faster.More shoes. One pair high heels.To be thin.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
weiying was right - try thinkng from __'s point of view ok fine.
well from __'s point of view of the entire incident, he might, ok Most Probably, be feeling hurt [super] hurt BUT I DON'T SEE WHY HE IS HURT becuz HE started the entire thing so if things become like this, shouldnt HE be happy?
zzz let's NOT sidetrack get back to the main topic : think from __'s point of view; try to understand ___'s feelings
he could be feeling lost, sad, heartbroken ? really confused [like i do] don't know what to do next well, COULD
arghh i had enough of this seriously enough tell me what i should do tell me how you feel otherwise i'll end up making stupid conclusions
im just dumb to get myself messed up did i make a right choice to wait? ........................doubting myself
____________________________________________
on the other hand, i have ENOUGH problems to fill my life and i don't believe what they told me -.- i chosed not to cuz it's RETARDED, SENSELESS, and it's LAME
....................and you people will not spread weird rumours about me thanksalot
well, i've changed the song on my blog just to suit my mood ::: mixture of helplessness, hurt, torn ::: let's all be calm and think this out in a rationale manner -can't- ok then wadever i cant help what my brain or my heart wants to think or feel and im certainly NOT going to care. im gonna let my feelings run wild. cuz im going crazy . _______________________________________________________
beneath all these chaotic stuffs thats going on in my life, there's one thing that im quite happy with [: well, my hair is growing longer :DD at least it appears to well, whatever
_______________________________________________________
im just dumb or wad luh when i dont wanna cry, when i want to stay strong and happy and keep up my cheerful exterior, tears just come and overtake my life =.=
when my friends are sad, i wanted to cry along with them but tears just wouldn't come -.- no matter how sad i tried to be +.+
_______________________________________________________
and YOU, womann , you hurt my friend, what's more, ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS wtf
#1. you show off your ''wonderful'' results to me when I FAILED THAT SUBJECT or i just scraped past with a few marks to spare harping your joys on my sorrows
and when I GET HIGHER MARKS THAN YOU, YOU DIAMDIAM =.=
#2 you hurt me nvm, but you HURT one of my besfriends and I WONT forgive you. just because you __________ doesnt MEAN that YOU can go BRAG about your success to other people who has ''appear'' to fail to you
you watch out.
__________________________________________________
wadever people. im just hurt and pissed and sad today
|
|
|