Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 1:31 PM
i just realised; this is my 252th post xD
ok wadever im trying to learn : Behind These Hazel Eyes [ by Kelly Clarkson ] and More Than Words [ by manymany other people ]
on guitar
zzz i kept getting my rhythm mixed up for both songs so pissed with myself i want to play those songs to perfection [x so means now i have to keep drilling myself luh ... sigh~
just now i attempted to do my physics hw found that i have really no idea what the Qs is talking about -.- then moved on to play my guitar cuz im really NOT in the mood for those bloody HWs -.-
i think that im contradicting myself =.= when i get to make decisions, means that i can change fate, then i would be stuck/ caught in a dilemma, dunno what to choose and i would complain/sigh , "why must I BE THE ONE making that decision???"
and when I DONT get to make the decision, or i cannot change fate, I will be like, "WHY CANT I DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT??? "
aiya..i dunno larh. i think that im sooooo s.t.u.c.k.
anw, got muscle aches today .__. OWWWWW luckily got such inventions as massager [x hehe [: i shall drag some other people to go jogjog with me nxt time (x
oh well, i think that sometimes, when you[me] are lonely, well then TOO BAD. cuz if i were to butt in and ask if i could go out with them, im would be so E.X.T.R.A.
anw they have their clique of friends that doesnt includes me so its like no matter how much efforts i put in, trying to mix with them, i will always be the outcast. or did i even put in efforts in the first place ? i dont know maybe i shld try putting in more efforts? or shld i just give up and bring my own cliques of friends and stick to my friends ?
luckily that's not the case in sch [: guess sch's the place where i really belong bahh sch's like damn super fun can (:
**you have your clique of friends that i cant butt in and you're kinda happy in it or at least, you appear happy and satisfied there you are happy, then i can fang xin le
zhi yao ni kai xin, wo zen me tong xin dou zhi de
seeing you smile is worth my heartaches/sacrifices**
Whatever mann...
|
profile
introduction
MARSHMELLOW :D
Hi, I'm Marshmellow. 19 november is my birthday[: I don't do sweet-talking so don't expect to hear sweet things from me. [ except when I am damn pissed off. I just like to use honey-ed terms when I'm angry. It's my habit. Shoo! ] I like peppermint-flavour ice cream. I am crazy,hyper and I love doing spastic faces {eg. CKP FACE} Kajiao-ing people is my hobby(: I live an epic life :D Imma good girl, I love God, my family, and all my friends.[you wouldn't be called a friend if i don't love you right?] I play piano and guitar[hate sight-reading] Choir is my cca. Black is my favorite colour for accessories. My favourite colour combination is Black and White/Pink. Self-introduction is such a long bunch of "I" and "me" etc. And how long more do I have to do this intro? -.-
I want: Black cotton leggings. Contacts.More $$. One m)phosis bag.One more Converse.More Shopping. Unlimited sms.
Good Results.Hair Grow Faster.More shoes. One pair high heels.To be thin.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 1:31 PM
i just realised; this is my 252th post xD
ok wadever im trying to learn : Behind These Hazel Eyes [ by Kelly Clarkson ] and More Than Words [ by manymany other people ]
on guitar
zzz i kept getting my rhythm mixed up for both songs so pissed with myself i want to play those songs to perfection [x so means now i have to keep drilling myself luh ... sigh~
just now i attempted to do my physics hw found that i have really no idea what the Qs is talking about -.- then moved on to play my guitar cuz im really NOT in the mood for those bloody HWs -.-
i think that im contradicting myself =.= when i get to make decisions, means that i can change fate, then i would be stuck/ caught in a dilemma, dunno what to choose and i would complain/sigh , "why must I BE THE ONE making that decision???"
and when I DONT get to make the decision, or i cannot change fate, I will be like, "WHY CANT I DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT??? "
aiya..i dunno larh. i think that im sooooo s.t.u.c.k.
anw, got muscle aches today .__. OWWWWW luckily got such inventions as massager [x hehe [: i shall drag some other people to go jogjog with me nxt time (x
oh well, i think that sometimes, when you[me] are lonely, well then TOO BAD. cuz if i were to butt in and ask if i could go out with them, im would be so E.X.T.R.A.
anw they have their clique of friends that doesnt includes me so its like no matter how much efforts i put in, trying to mix with them, i will always be the outcast. or did i even put in efforts in the first place ? i dont know maybe i shld try putting in more efforts? or shld i just give up and bring my own cliques of friends and stick to my friends ?
luckily that's not the case in sch [: guess sch's the place where i really belong bahh sch's like damn super fun can (:
**you have your clique of friends that i cant butt in and you're kinda happy in it or at least, you appear happy and satisfied there you are happy, then i can fang xin le
zhi yao ni kai xin, wo zen me tong xin dou zhi de
seeing you smile is worth my heartaches/sacrifices**
Whatever mann...
|
|
|