Thursday, February 5, 2009 @ 5:33 PM
wthh larh today was ARGHHHHH >:(
first, i KENA bullied by KENNY wtfreak SMACK ME FOR NTHING!!!! =.= so i smacked back then he poke my ribs=.= wthh larh then i smacked him then ran off
then after HCL, went downstairs, was feeling kinda, "school days again ...haizz" then this sec4 guy who was coming UP the stairs, dropped his calculator then the calculator was like WHOOSHH>>> then slide down the stairs like ''plonk,plonk,plonk.....'' then that senior was like =.= then go pick it up then i saw his friend was like SUDDEN EXPLOSION LAUGHTERS then he laughed until damndamndamn **toot** ok i shadnt say wad's that..
anyway, as i was saying, i was going downstairs back to my class, then some junior , ROYSTON TAN that asshole =.= go pull my hair =.= PAIN LARH !@#$%^&*( thn it was really uncalled for, cuz 1. I DIDNT PROVOKE HIM 2. I DIDNT SEE HIM COMING +.+ wadever mann thn after sch, that zzzzzzz junior go pull my hair twice =.= it doesnt pays to be nice to LITTLE KIDS =.= wtbloodyfreak to think that im going to pass my EL notes to HIM GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
then again, piano ltr =.= haven do theory sure kena nagg haizz life's damn sadcase, sec3 life's a total DISASTER [ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ]
and my left hand that finger still got that bloody hole 4mm wide, 2mm deep so i play guitar is like = FREAKING PAIN LUH ouchouchouch if i knew it, i WOULDN'T have put that DAMN MEDICINE =.= zzzzzzzzz so piss mann
went home with evelyn [: talk about like manymany gazillion things yeah zzzzzzzz i know wat's my solution le [: [ i knew it since ytd luh ] so im just gonna wait,wait,wait until the time limit goes off then yupp, we all know wad will happen next, Don't We? HAHAHHA
|
profile
introduction
MARSHMELLOW :D
Hi, I'm Marshmellow. 19 november is my birthday[: I don't do sweet-talking so don't expect to hear sweet things from me. [ except when I am damn pissed off. I just like to use honey-ed terms when I'm angry. It's my habit. Shoo! ] I like peppermint-flavour ice cream. I am crazy,hyper and I love doing spastic faces {eg. CKP FACE} Kajiao-ing people is my hobby(: I live an epic life :D Imma good girl, I love God, my family, and all my friends.[you wouldn't be called a friend if i don't love you right?] I play piano and guitar[hate sight-reading] Choir is my cca. Black is my favorite colour for accessories. My favourite colour combination is Black and White/Pink. Self-introduction is such a long bunch of "I" and "me" etc. And how long more do I have to do this intro? -.-
I want: Black cotton leggings. Contacts.More $$. One m)phosis bag.One more Converse.More Shopping. Unlimited sms.
Good Results.Hair Grow Faster.More shoes. One pair high heels.To be thin.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
Thursday, February 5, 2009 @ 5:33 PM
wthh larh today was ARGHHHHH >:(
first, i KENA bullied by KENNY wtfreak SMACK ME FOR NTHING!!!! =.= so i smacked back then he poke my ribs=.= wthh larh then i smacked him then ran off
then after HCL, went downstairs, was feeling kinda, "school days again ...haizz" then this sec4 guy who was coming UP the stairs, dropped his calculator then the calculator was like WHOOSHH>>> then slide down the stairs like ''plonk,plonk,plonk.....'' then that senior was like =.= then go pick it up then i saw his friend was like SUDDEN EXPLOSION LAUGHTERS then he laughed until damndamndamn **toot** ok i shadnt say wad's that..
anyway, as i was saying, i was going downstairs back to my class, then some junior , ROYSTON TAN that asshole =.= go pull my hair =.= PAIN LARH !@#$%^&*( thn it was really uncalled for, cuz 1. I DIDNT PROVOKE HIM 2. I DIDNT SEE HIM COMING +.+ wadever mann thn after sch, that zzzzzzz junior go pull my hair twice =.= it doesnt pays to be nice to LITTLE KIDS =.= wtbloodyfreak to think that im going to pass my EL notes to HIM GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
then again, piano ltr =.= haven do theory sure kena nagg haizz life's damn sadcase, sec3 life's a total DISASTER [ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ]
and my left hand that finger still got that bloody hole 4mm wide, 2mm deep so i play guitar is like = FREAKING PAIN LUH ouchouchouch if i knew it, i WOULDN'T have put that DAMN MEDICINE =.= zzzzzzzzz so piss mann
went home with evelyn [: talk about like manymany gazillion things yeah zzzzzzzz i know wat's my solution le [: [ i knew it since ytd luh ] so im just gonna wait,wait,wait until the time limit goes off then yupp, we all know wad will happen next, Don't We? HAHAHHA
|
|
|