Tuesday, February 3, 2009 @ 8:22 PM
SIA SUAY CANN =.= got geog test + HCL test tmr such a B.O.N.U.S. package larh =.= zzz
above all, i had a horrible asshole accident tday no big deal larh .__. anyone can have an accident ok yar,... i CUT MY LEFTHAND MIDDLE FINGER DAMN IT then now that finger got this : 4mm wide 2mm deep hole .__. zzz damn pain cant play guitar anymore )': = can't practice on guitar shitzz then sunday got that guitar test -.- dunno how i will pass sia >.< like =".=">haizz **coughcough**
meanwhile, just now i was so damn guai larh study geog then off the laptop, my phone etcetc and lock myself in the room to study [: ok wadever larh then caught abit of wad my mom was watching : that love story stuff then the guy was saying, "i know that if i let you go, you will never come back to my side again" yaryar so sad,.. well i don't really agree with it, but I can't say that it's totally wrong.. xx so complicated xx anw, i think that, if i let go, it would be because i love that person too much to the point where if stabbing my heart, it would benefit that person, i would do so. well yes,.. love is damn complicated larh WTHH =.= love is caring only about self-interest but you'll still end up self-sacrificing yourself for that person .__. aiya can't understand anw,.. i wanna be a love doctor or some ''xin li'' doctor when i grow up (: that's damn cool larh hahha heheh
ok here's some rather depressing stuff that i wanna talk about: wthh larh i treat you as my good friend leh and you go spread about me !@#$%^&*() yar, right womann, how would you like it, girl? if YOU were the FEMALE LEAD "ACTRESS" in the rumours and the "DIRECTOR" was ME ??? still say is my gd sis =.= wthh
ok done with that depressing part let's do sth funny (: xxxx i can't think of anything leh so sad =.= xxxxxx brain getting rusty bahh anw, i think DUE TO SOME WEIRD EVENTS THAT OCCURRED SOME TIME AGO, i would have to be evelyn's ''bao biao'' for some time.... zzz hahah ok,....dont mind it anw... haha i think i would scare that !@#$%^&*() off larh hehhe
anw i don't think that i will harbour any more hopes ... should I surrender to fate? ? ? Im tired of fighting against it. . . God HELP ME LARHHHHH im like half-dying liao i seriously dunno wad i should do, how I should react, how should i wait patiently, or rather, how patient should i be... should i harbor any more hopes. . . ? arghhh I've prayed quite many times for a reply from God... it seemed like I will never have an answer,......the one that I've been waiting for ,..i think... I should give up... i really should.... [ so damn difficult, so damn heart-piecing ] arghhhh I pray that God will just give me that reply that I want.. i think i will wait for some longlonglong time for it.... i found out today that Im pretty stupid after all
|
profile
introduction
MARSHMELLOW :D
Hi, I'm Marshmellow. 19 november is my birthday[: I don't do sweet-talking so don't expect to hear sweet things from me. [ except when I am damn pissed off. I just like to use honey-ed terms when I'm angry. It's my habit. Shoo! ] I like peppermint-flavour ice cream. I am crazy,hyper and I love doing spastic faces {eg. CKP FACE} Kajiao-ing people is my hobby(: I live an epic life :D Imma good girl, I love God, my family, and all my friends.[you wouldn't be called a friend if i don't love you right?] I play piano and guitar[hate sight-reading] Choir is my cca. Black is my favorite colour for accessories. My favourite colour combination is Black and White/Pink. Self-introduction is such a long bunch of "I" and "me" etc. And how long more do I have to do this intro? -.-
I want: Black cotton leggings. Contacts.More $$. One m)phosis bag.One more Converse.More Shopping. Unlimited sms.
Good Results.Hair Grow Faster.More shoes. One pair high heels.To be thin.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
Tuesday, February 3, 2009 @ 8:22 PM
SIA SUAY CANN =.= got geog test + HCL test tmr such a B.O.N.U.S. package larh =.= zzz
above all, i had a horrible asshole accident tday no big deal larh .__. anyone can have an accident ok yar,... i CUT MY LEFTHAND MIDDLE FINGER DAMN IT then now that finger got this : 4mm wide 2mm deep hole .__. zzz damn pain cant play guitar anymore )': = can't practice on guitar shitzz then sunday got that guitar test -.- dunno how i will pass sia >.< like =".=">haizz **coughcough**
meanwhile, just now i was so damn guai larh study geog then off the laptop, my phone etcetc and lock myself in the room to study [: ok wadever larh then caught abit of wad my mom was watching : that love story stuff then the guy was saying, "i know that if i let you go, you will never come back to my side again" yaryar so sad,.. well i don't really agree with it, but I can't say that it's totally wrong.. xx so complicated xx anw, i think that, if i let go, it would be because i love that person too much to the point where if stabbing my heart, it would benefit that person, i would do so. well yes,.. love is damn complicated larh WTHH =.= love is caring only about self-interest but you'll still end up self-sacrificing yourself for that person .__. aiya can't understand anw,.. i wanna be a love doctor or some ''xin li'' doctor when i grow up (: that's damn cool larh hahha heheh
ok here's some rather depressing stuff that i wanna talk about: wthh larh i treat you as my good friend leh and you go spread about me !@#$%^&*() yar, right womann, how would you like it, girl? if YOU were the FEMALE LEAD "ACTRESS" in the rumours and the "DIRECTOR" was ME ??? still say is my gd sis =.= wthh
ok done with that depressing part let's do sth funny (: xxxx i can't think of anything leh so sad =.= xxxxxx brain getting rusty bahh anw, i think DUE TO SOME WEIRD EVENTS THAT OCCURRED SOME TIME AGO, i would have to be evelyn's ''bao biao'' for some time.... zzz hahah ok,....dont mind it anw... haha i think i would scare that !@#$%^&*() off larh hehhe
anw i don't think that i will harbour any more hopes ... should I surrender to fate? ? ? Im tired of fighting against it. . . God HELP ME LARHHHHH im like half-dying liao i seriously dunno wad i should do, how I should react, how should i wait patiently, or rather, how patient should i be... should i harbor any more hopes. . . ? arghhh I've prayed quite many times for a reply from God... it seemed like I will never have an answer,......the one that I've been waiting for ,..i think... I should give up... i really should.... [ so damn difficult, so damn heart-piecing ] arghhhh I pray that God will just give me that reply that I want.. i think i will wait for some longlonglong time for it.... i found out today that Im pretty stupid after all
|
|
|