Wednesday, February 4, 2009 @ 8:54 PM
wth today was like +.+
firstly, I started off the day with some assholic THERMOMETER CHECK then of course, I KENA =.= ok nvm, then the teachers were like, "THOSE WHO NEVER BRING THERMOMETERS GO SIT RIGHT AT THE FRONT" ok fine, so went to place my butt there z,z then ltr that teacher come nagnagnag at us .__. say wad we neglect such impt instructions, the instructions were not given because the teachers were bored, then talktalktalk until she KEPT REPEATING THE POINTS ALL OVER AGAIN then she talked about kota tinggi .__. [ our camp location ] then she TALK ABOUT EARTHQUAKES so it's like THERMOMTERS linked to EARTHQUAKES =.=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i was like, ??!!!!!!!!!!!!! =.= then she was like NEVER SET GOOD EXAMPLE FOR JUNIORS >.< wadever
anw then got hcl test i couldnt find that damn chinese idioms book so i did NOT study so I have no choice, but to leave 1/2 of the test paper blank ok nvm sure fail de suan le
then ltr got this geog test =.= a bunch of my classmates, including ME, started the argumentative essay with , "YES, I AGREE WITH THE STATEMENT..." then after the test, the teacher was like, ''YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO START WITH 'YES,I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT' " and i was like **moment of silence** then **PANIC!!!** zz larh so sad
then went downstairs, talked a bunch to auntie [: damn nice (: at least, she gave me some advice on my ''ultra complicated situation'' [: and i gave her some advice on her ''super complicated situation'' yeahh mann!! that's wad auntie[s] are for {: then talk halfway,.. we saw. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . then went to doughnut empire we sat at the EXACTLY SAME SPOT WHERE WE SAT LAST YR LOLxx xD I am **speechless**
ok anw, i think that ROYSTON TAN damn nice lahr [: cute lil' junior (: so nice, sat with me and evelyn during recess then helped evelyn throw away her plate [: so nice so sweet (: ok shadnt say anymore, otherwise HE WILL SURE DEVELOP A PHOBIA OF ME HAHAHAHA (: lol tday still quite ok bahh(: at least now i know wad to do (:
then chi tuition was talking about losses and gains, then the passage says, sometimes, you have to lose sth in order to gain sth.. so chymm .__.
haha but I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW THANKS (: i've firmly made up my mind to do it yeahh (:
|
profile
introduction
MARSHMELLOW :D
Hi, I'm Marshmellow. 19 november is my birthday[: I don't do sweet-talking so don't expect to hear sweet things from me. [ except when I am damn pissed off. I just like to use honey-ed terms when I'm angry. It's my habit. Shoo! ] I like peppermint-flavour ice cream. I am crazy,hyper and I love doing spastic faces {eg. CKP FACE} Kajiao-ing people is my hobby(: I live an epic life :D Imma good girl, I love God, my family, and all my friends.[you wouldn't be called a friend if i don't love you right?] I play piano and guitar[hate sight-reading] Choir is my cca. Black is my favorite colour for accessories. My favourite colour combination is Black and White/Pink. Self-introduction is such a long bunch of "I" and "me" etc. And how long more do I have to do this intro? -.-
I want: Black cotton leggings. Contacts.More $$. One m)phosis bag.One more Converse.More Shopping. Unlimited sms.
Good Results.Hair Grow Faster.More shoes. One pair high heels.To be thin.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 @ 8:54 PM
wth today was like +.+
firstly, I started off the day with some assholic THERMOMETER CHECK then of course, I KENA =.= ok nvm, then the teachers were like, "THOSE WHO NEVER BRING THERMOMETERS GO SIT RIGHT AT THE FRONT" ok fine, so went to place my butt there z,z then ltr that teacher come nagnagnag at us .__. say wad we neglect such impt instructions, the instructions were not given because the teachers were bored, then talktalktalk until she KEPT REPEATING THE POINTS ALL OVER AGAIN then she talked about kota tinggi .__. [ our camp location ] then she TALK ABOUT EARTHQUAKES so it's like THERMOMTERS linked to EARTHQUAKES =.=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i was like, ??!!!!!!!!!!!!! =.= then she was like NEVER SET GOOD EXAMPLE FOR JUNIORS >.< wadever
anw then got hcl test i couldnt find that damn chinese idioms book so i did NOT study so I have no choice, but to leave 1/2 of the test paper blank ok nvm sure fail de suan le
then ltr got this geog test =.= a bunch of my classmates, including ME, started the argumentative essay with , "YES, I AGREE WITH THE STATEMENT..." then after the test, the teacher was like, ''YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO START WITH 'YES,I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT' " and i was like **moment of silence** then **PANIC!!!** zz larh so sad
then went downstairs, talked a bunch to auntie [: damn nice (: at least, she gave me some advice on my ''ultra complicated situation'' [: and i gave her some advice on her ''super complicated situation'' yeahh mann!! that's wad auntie[s] are for {: then talk halfway,.. we saw. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . then went to doughnut empire we sat at the EXACTLY SAME SPOT WHERE WE SAT LAST YR LOLxx xD I am **speechless**
ok anw, i think that ROYSTON TAN damn nice lahr [: cute lil' junior (: so nice, sat with me and evelyn during recess then helped evelyn throw away her plate [: so nice so sweet (: ok shadnt say anymore, otherwise HE WILL SURE DEVELOP A PHOBIA OF ME HAHAHAHA (: lol tday still quite ok bahh(: at least now i know wad to do (:
then chi tuition was talking about losses and gains, then the passage says, sometimes, you have to lose sth in order to gain sth.. so chymm .__.
haha but I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW THANKS (: i've firmly made up my mind to do it yeahh (:
|
|
|