feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
This is http://www.theirony-ies.blogspot.com
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 @ 6:17 PM
just came back from visiting 'haidah's blog
was so emo that i forgotten to tag .__.
anw,
im kinda bored [again]
so I shall write 2G an overall testimony
hmm...
let's see
'08 wld be my first year with these bunch of cute maniacs
i learnt quite a lot about tk thru them
and im really glad that im in 2G and not other classed[NO OFFENSE]
BECAUSE they are really warm-hearted people,
really friendly

:::recalling some memories:::
my batch of committees : Jordan, Cherie, Brandon and Nigel
then Jordan wasnt really responsible as a chairman;
but he provides lots of laughter [oweing it to cherie :]
recalling that I had to work mostly alone[for that stupid post of CIP rep.]
and mostly with Nigel [the treasurer]
then had to collect $$$MONEY$$$ from the class
wah that time I really felt like some DBS bank calling up people to PAY UP
then always when I go to collect from the guys,
I was very vexed cuz the guys A.L.W.A.Y.S. pretended that they were poor,
then gave lots of excuses for not giving us the $$$
then I wld be:
"arghh..."
and Nigel [if i rmb correctly] wld be scolding and swearing at them lol

then when collecting forms....
oh.my.apple.pies.
I remembered Teck Wee tore his forms
sungei buloh forms, that is
then Teck Wee went to staple it back
then end up the form had a big fat hole
hahahaha
then JunHong also tore his form
then his form end up in half the size of other ppl's form
bwahahahaha
that wasw the funniest part of being a CIP rep

another funny memory
we were collecting sth
then nigel was doing the ticking of names for those who handed up the stuffs
then i had to count the number of stuffs and the number of ppl who handed up
in front of Mr Rizal
then some how the numbers dun tally
then i had to check ONE BY ONE
then in the end
the extra one was Damien
by that time i had alrd done 4 times or more rounds of COUNTING
then i was like,
"oh, so it was Damien"
then Mr Rizal was like,
"Joycelyn said,' So it was Damien' "
then Damien was like looking so innocent and said,"watwat?"
and was so bewilded
then Mr Rizal was like,
"Ahahaha DAMN YOU DAMIEN"
hahahahah


seriously i had nvr thought that i would have such a fun time at TK
esp 2G.
hmm...i dun think that i wld enjoyed myself that much if i were in other classes.
even better: Cheong Min transfered in with me
luckily she was new too,
otherwise i wld feel damn lonely
[see CHeong MIn? a paragraph D.E.D.I.C.A.T.E.D. to YOU]


oh yar,
the art table.
Jian Hao the genius artist
then Teck Wee the weirdo.
gosh I cant forget that time when he was spluttering vulgarities at Jian Hao
then Jen Ho [Jenny :]
actually my first impression of him was that he very ''kia su"
cuz he actually coloured 2 of his template when he couldnt decide which one to use
then Zhu Kang the quiet one
ok not really quiet
let's say he EMO sometimes
actually he's kinda N.O.I.S.Y.

gosh he everytime borrowed stuff from me o.O
wah then that time when we were designing the font thingy
then lol we really had a damn good laugh over that thing:
Zhu Kang go designed sth for ultra long
then end up the design he go regret
wah then he was like:
"ARGHHHH...spend so much time then end up look so crappy!!!"
then i was just beside then i laugh like XIAO
in his face summore
lolx
One thing,
one of my first impression
very first impression of my art grp
it was that Felicia came in the room
thn she saw Zhu Kang,
then she was like,"OH HE SOO CUTE!!!"
then go H.U.G. him
then Zhu Kang was like arms over his chest
like as if he KENA RAPE
Laugh Big Time
then Zhu Kang was looking damn diao and dao-ed Felicia
wakawakawakawakawaka

oh yeah,
Jen Ho and Zhu Kang go borrow my colour pencils[!!!]
wah lao then Zhu Kang always end up Breaking them then had to sharpen again
then that went into a cycle -.-!!
then I would complain non-stop
then in between my complains,
Jen Ho would be:
"Joycelyn can lend me your colour pencils?"
so end up my colour pencils were shorter than my middle finger
.__.

D&T
Nigel and Zhu Kang were opp me and Xiang Min's table
then yar,
THEY BORROWED MY COLOUR PENCILS TOO
anw,
for one of the drawings,
they went to colour
err no,
they HAD to colour
then when I passed up my drawing,
Jun Hong and ZhuKang were behind me,
then both of them got colour their drawings
and Jun Hong was saying that my drawing very light, cannot be seen
then asked why I nvr colour
then Mrs Tan looked at my drawing and took it away after marking
lol.
then the both of them were like question marks over their head
so puzzled
lol [ x2]
then I give them that kind of face
[my signature face xD ]
HAHAHA

then there was my drama group

'Haidah [the leader, my aunt actually],
Ethel [the potential, influencial mushroom]
Cherie [my mom (: the idea-generator and the funniest person in the group]
Felicia [the drama-mama hehehe]
Me [the Junior :]
'Haidah the organizer
Ethel was damn realistic, also Cherie's comedy partner in action
Cherie the comedian (x
Felicia who was audience no. 1
Me the audience no. 2 and breakdancer o.O

oh yar,
Cheong Min the Lazy CIP rep
wah lao in semester 2 she supposed to take over my role of :
1. the cleaning of class
2. the collection of dunno wat with Xiang Min
3. the managing of the computer and screening stuff
Mr Rizal took care of no.1,
then no. 3 was STILLL UNDER ME [ >:P ]
then Cheong Min only did no. 2
wat.the.freak.
but lol,
every time the thingy for screening didnt work,
Ms Nah and I start panicking
lol.
then Aaron also came up and made a fuss,
Gerald came up for IPW presentation and make another fuss
then Cheong Min came up and banged on the wire
and made that machine work (:
lol
everytime the machine couldnt work,
Ms Nah was like,
"JOYCELYN!!!"
wah then i at the back talking to Betty then get a shock
lols
CIP rep was for the entire yr i think
even at the higher mother tongue class I was held responsible for that screening crap.
gosh i sound like that OLD MOTHER from the lit text
so monarchy and keep those 'recollections' for the needs of screening for me :P

hah
and still got class bazaar [i finally got the spelling of that correct x]
gosh the committee members were working seriously hard for that (:
then we even went to Jordan's house to ''put the stuffs'' in his fridge
end up Chee Wai go SWIMMING the RANDOMness THING OF ALL( but wat he come for??? )
then Xiang min and Cherie go play with him
then Me with Jordan's guitar [Cherie dun get jealous xD ]
then Felicia trying to figure out wat songs I was playing
and Jordan's mom ''interrogating'' Cherie, Felicia and Me with her S.T.U.D.I.U.O.S. questions
lol.
then I wetted Teck Wee [ was it him??]
o.O he was alrd WET ENOUGH
then he was like:
"I WILL GET REVENGE!!!"
then I jumped into the pool to get away
then Cherie tried to teach Jordan the meaning of
NAIL CLIPPERS
lol
she said that they were invented by HUMAN BEINGS
to CUT YOUR NAILS
lol
I guess his finger nails were freaking long
then dunno who came
and Cherie repeated her theory of Nail Clippers

then Zhu Kang was falling asleep under the shade despite all these commotions
amazing~

Oh yeah,

and the guitar thingy
hmm at first the guys were like OMG that I could play guitar
they thot i alien -.-

I think that I was probably the 1st or 2nd girl they saw playing guitar or sth -.-
then Aaron was: "wat chords you know" -ing at me
then I was refusing to reply
Felicia tried to learnt guitar [ I think she did in the end]
then Cherie also learnt guitar,
so did Trishu
then Ethel also know how to
Xiang Min tried to get me to tune her guitar but we kept forgetting the dates :b
Aaron's skills were really superb for both strumming and plucking
Jordan was skilled in plucking
then we found out that Wen Kai also learn guitar during the Bazaar

then during the lunch time showcase
Aaron was ++complaining++ that Jordan was the ONLY one with accoustic guitar while everyone else was using electric guitars xP


then we have Shen Hao and his SOPRANO VOICE
and Jared Kang with his BASS voice
then during art at our table,
Shen Hao came over and tried to sing BINAMA
thn Zhu Kang was pressed by Felicia to sing
and oh.my.salted.duck.egg. he DID
lol
then Jared Kang was like,
"NO FAIR I GET THE LOWLOW PART , NO HIGH PARTS"
haha
Jian Hao was pressed by Felicia to sing as well but he didnt

Tai Ming and his photoshop skills
lol
no one would forget that Jordan-and-Cherie faces in the Zac and Vanessa pic
then Teck Wee and his Oh-So-Responsible chairman post
really pro

overall yup 2G is an A.W.E.S.O.M.E. class
I hope that 2G will stay the same
as UNITED AND BONDED AND FUNNY(:
I'll definitely miss 2G'08
**sobs**

one new word I learnt to use to describe horrible stuffs:
FATASS!!!!
ok that's R.A.N.D.O.M.N.E.S.S.

KNOW wat my brother said when he saw my post??
he shouted:
"OH YOU BOTTOMLESS PIT OF DOOM"
Which definitely indicates that my post is VERY DUH LONG

_________________________________________________________________