feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
This is http://www.theirony-ies.blogspot.com
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 @ 7:17 PM
SO WAT IF I’M BIAS HUH????
Yes,
I admit that I AM bias against that stupid tissue paper

And I’m in favour of my brothers

And yes,
I favour Yi Xun, Hong Xun, Nigel, ANY OTHER GUYS IN THE WORLD
I HATE tissue paper
GOT PROBLEM????

Know what I argued with my mom just now?
We were talking abt last Saturday[look at my previous post]
Well apparently,
I lent my 2x2 cube to Hong Xun and Tissue paper Just snatch it or wateva
From Hong Xun
And I was complaining abt it
And my mom go use all sorts of bible verses
Like
Don’t Treat your brother differently
Wadeva
So DAMN IT
And sumore she said,
“Hong Xun and Yi Xun might be even more
Kapo/ touch your stuffs without permission/ETC.”
Know wat I how rebut?
“yes but they are not as irritating.
And they ask my permission before they play with my stuff
And even if they don’t,
I DON’T MIND coiz they are my brothers.
Who is that hell of tissue paper???
Something from the garbage”
mom:
“you must look at people’s good points more”
me[getting IRRITATED and IMPATIENT]:
“the only good thing abt tissue paper is that IT’S DISPOSABLE.
And yes,
I ADMIT THAT I’M BIAS
SO WAT????
AND EVEN IF OTHER GUYS TOUCH MY STUFFS,I DON’T MIND.
I’M BIAS AND I HATE TISSUE PAPER ”

I’m 15% defending my brothers
85% defending and persevering my hate for tissue paper
CAN?
Bloody freaking hell
Then,
She spent 25min lecturing me on
“TREATING PEOPLE EQUALLY”
bloody hell WASTE OF TIME