Monday, June 23, 2008 @ 5:47 PM
SATURDAY 21 JUNEtoday went to cell grp
actually is HOUSE BLESSING
then my cell grp went
[as USUAL, those IRRITATORS so ANNOYING]
anw,
so UNexpected,
NIgel[the cute one] and Chester[the act smart joker] went
whoa
then ltr MORE UNexpected
HongXun and YiXun[all my BROs but yixun is CUTER]
also came
SO FUN
then the Lim family asked me to teach them how to play
the Rubik's cube
NO WAYYYYYYY!!!!!
Reasons:
1) Who's In The Lim Family? lin zhi jing the F***ing S**king tissue paper
2) What Makes Them Think that I'll Teach Them???
oh pUH-LEASE I'm NEVER an ANGEL nice enough to TEACH the people I HATE
3) I'll only teach My Brothers and who are they??? look above for ans, esp the UNDERLINED
anw,
Chester was MAKING FUN of my height
ok,
so WHAT if I am SHORTER than you by a bloody HEAD?
anyway,
let him make fun away
then Yi Xun came over and I TAUGHT him the 2x2 rubik's cube
SEE I'M VERY NICE TO MY BRO
and he was smart enough to learn
then Hong Xun
[here comes another Bro]
also wanted to learn
and I taught him :P
he's Smart enough to learn in a few min
then ltr got worship session
then sat with Hongxun, Chester, Nigel and Yi Xun
lol these BROs are FUN
then after the First Prayer,
Chester said,
"I feel ENLIGHTED"
muahahaha
then Me and HongXun were like Laughing like crazy
then started singing songs
in between,
Chester go swopped Me and HongXun's paper
TWICE
[gosh....what's WRONG with him?]
Then the Next prayer came
then this time....
HongXun & Chester:
"I feel ENLIGHTED"
then they were quarrelling WHO SAID IT FIRST
aiyoooo
so childish
lol
then after that,
ZhiQing the SHORT, BLUR QUEEN came
then we[Hongxun,Chester,Me]
wrote to her,
"Welsome to LOSERVILLE population,
that means YOU"
then she NVR realise that it WAS AN INSULT
then she laughed
me and Hongxun were like,
''RETARD"
then we wrote
"Welcome to SHORTYVILLE..that means YOU"
then THIS TIME She buisong, wrote back
"manymany things that
ONLY VERTICALLY CHALLENGED people understand
[hehe no offence]
then
in the end Hongxun wrote a
"PEACE TREATY"
muahahaha
then ltr the pastor talked about
HUSBAND AND WIFE CAN'T CALL EACH OTHER
"mummy and daddy"
coiz the Dist very beary super BIG.
then must call
''HONEAYYY,
DARRRRHHLINGGGG,
BABY , etc"
then Hong Xun commented,
"WAH,
BABY's distance LONGER than mummy or daddy"
Bwahahahahahaha
then ltr i lend HongXun my 2x2 cube
then he threw it to Chester
then the cube landed on his lAP and stayed there
damn funny
then we were giggling like crazy
and Yi Xun saw the cube and
Me and Hongxun were like,"SHHHHHH"
haha
then Chester didn't know
he was like,
"WAT?? I don't get the joke"
LOL
then ltr we went to the kitchen go drink water
and then,
saw Yi xun left his phone there,
then we watched some SUPER HILARIOUS VIDEOS
oh LOL
ltr after sermon,
we went off to play
and Hong Xun kept taking My Tibits
HUMPH
then i made him throw away the wrapper
(:
the Power OF HANYA THE HAMMY
teeehehehee
ltr leaned on YiXun's shoulders coiz very tired
then VERY COMFY LEHH
then he said that Hongxun's one more comfy
but hahaha
NO ONE WANTS TO TRY :)
**to Hongxun: HAH! see you so UNpopular**
then ltr I get to go DengJiao aunty's house go sleep one night
then HongXun say,
"OH you go there must be polite must call ah gong ah ma
then ah ma will call you up very early in the morn to do exercise."
CRAPP YOU NG HONG XUN
then i Asked Yixun to come along
but that HongXun sososo selfishhh
want to go home sleep in the end Yixun couldn't come
ohhh mannn
see wat YOU have done, Ng Hong Xun!!!
so cancelled my trip
haizzzzzzzzzzzzz
SUNDAY 22 JUNE
WADDDUHHH
HongXun and Hanya day
wat kind of crap is that????
ANW,
shld be Hanya come first ok
IM MORE IMPORTANT
muahahahahaha
then,
after a prayer,
i sent Hongxun sms
"I FEEL ENLIGHTED"
then also want to send Chester wan
but dun have his no.
then He sent back
"ME TOO muahaha"
at night,
went to sleep
then Very Beary Super-dee-duper sad
then Cried for a while when the lights are off
NOOO I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK SCHOOLLLL
haizzzzz
MONDAY 23 JUNE
so-so la
my enemy didn't come(:(:(:
but got alot of HW
SCREW THE TEACHERSSSSSS
**ps. THERE WILL BE LESS POST AFTER THIS ONE
I'm sorrry but can't help it.so if i got Fun events,
I'll post ok.
so when i put THE URL OF MY BLOG
ON MY MSN,
MEANS GOT FUN EVENTS
AND I HAVE POSTED so PLEASE READ OK






