Thursday, May 8, 2008 @ 6:26 PM
yeahtoday went BACK to NAPS
FINALLY
then met SEIKA, KIMBERLY and siti[izzit?]
anyway,
lol we SUPER childish
go jump off seesaws,
draw SMILEY FACES WITH drinks
and RUN ALL OVER THE PLACE
yeshhh
I LOVE BEING WILD
then me and SEIKA started being
"ZI LIAN"
wei lin was COMPLAINING the WHOLE time abt that
0.o
lols
tiredtiredtired
then kimberly and seika asked if i GOT BOYFRIEND
lol
CURRENTLY no
cute guys are hard to find know?
jkjk
guys are too stupid .
some
anyway
i REMEBERED THAT:
1) I took SOMEONE's SHUTTLECOCK and PLUCK out ALL the feathers and THREW THEM AT DIFFERENT FLOORS' DUSTBINS. and afterwards, that person TOOK MY PEN AWAY.ass
2) I snatch another person's BOTTLE then MADE THAT GUY RAN ALL OVER THE SCHOOL For it
3) I SLAPPED ANOTHER GUY's face cuz HE BETRAYED me.
i love the memories from NAPS 2006 6/3
wheeeezzz
photos in next post
LURVES~~






