feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
This is http://www.theirony-ies.blogspot.com
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 @ 8:19 PM
know that type of scissors paper stone game where you get to slap each other's hand?
today i played with this girl[shadnt mention her name]
and she slapped my hand until it SWELL and BECAME PARTIALLY PURPLE
and hers was quite better off than My Bloody Left Hand.
well hers was quite purple on her veins

FUCK
no using that word on her nor on anyone else
my hand now all blueblack
satisfied uh?
FUCK
i hereby SWEAR that i'll NVR EVER play that STUPID game with THAT girl.
wldnt want a SWelling [XXXL] PURPLE / BLUEBLACK size hand
i wished that i've nvr played that game
it hurts like MAD
and im TRYING to HIde it FROM my PARENTS
and teachers

wanna know how bad it was?
after EL,
before TAN MUIMUI came in for art,
i played with her that assholic game.
then when the boyz shouted TM square coming
we finally STOPPED playing
but it was alrd too late
our hands were all PURPLE.
mine was PRACTICALLY ON FIRE.
i didnt NOTICED it until BACON shouted,
"OMG YOUR HAND JOYCELYN!!!!!!"
and all GIRLS came crowding around
it was SO BAD that EVEN those who were the LEAST concerned like FELICIA, RENEE about anythin that happened in class CAME AND CROWD.
they were like,
"OMG JOYCELYN! IT HURTS ALOT RITE??? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY OK???"
yeahyeahyeah,
by that time,
my hand was NUMB,
no feelings
but STILL ON THAT BLOODY FIRE.
then i poured alot of WATER on it to
'try to cool it'
end up my art exam paper got SOAKed


CONCLUSION:

1) I SWEAR THAT I WILL NVR PLAY THAT BLOODY GAME WITH THAT GIRL[ESP] OR WITH ANYONE ELSE

2) I WILL NVR SNATCH THAT GIRL'S BOIYFRIEND CUZ IT'S GONNA HURT
[LIKE DUH~ M I A BOYFRIEND SNATCHER? NO.
ANYWAY, IM SURE THAT OUR TASTE ARE DIFFERENT.
SO I GUESS I WONT BE THE ONE ENDING UP IN A CAT FIGHT WITH HER.]

im so FUCKING piss with MYSELF for playing that GODDAMNIT GAME.
FUCK TO IT.

~end~

no more post during exam period k.
unless it's sth like this